Search queries will match
- name or partial name of the Unicode character, eg. hea or heart
- name or partial name of the Unicode code page, eg. hiragana
- HTML entity code or name, eg. amp or raqu
- Unicode number in decimal, hex or octal, eg. 2665 or 2603 or 2f97 or ⾗
- textual description, eg. icon or weather or pig or ligature or ligature latin
- regular expressions, if surrounded by / characters, eg. /note|music/ (♫) or /97[2-6]\d/ (icons!) or /&\w/ (HTML character entities)
Click on the character to bring up the single character view. From here you can easily select the character or its code.
Pressing ? will bring up this help screen.
Pressing ⏎ (return) will bring up a single character viewer.
When the single character viewer is open:
- j, a
- show the first character
- show the next character
- show the previous character
- l, e
- show the last character
- ⏎, ␣
- close the single character viewer
Use the back button to return to &what.