Discover your character
- —\002014——"\u2014"U+2014%E2%80%94—em dashhtml entitiesalt+0151general punctuation
- ⸺\002e3a⸺⸺"\u2E3A"U+2e3a%E2%B8%BAtwo-em dashomission dashsupplemental punctuation
- ⸻\002e3b⸻⸻"\u2E3B"U+2e3b%E2%B8%BBthree-em dashsupplemental punctuation
- ﹘\00fe58﹘﹘"\uFE58"U+fe58%EF%B9%98small em dashsmall form variants
- ⫦\002ae6⫦⫦"\u2AE6"U+2ae6%E2%AB%A6⫦long dash from left member of double verticalhtml entitiessupplemental mathematical operators
* These are known as Unicode.
① Type in the search box, or
② Click a pre-made search
③ Select and click a character to copy it (look for the ⧉ and
④ Explore & have fun!
Not enough? Load 55k characters